I am a keeper of a car , my friend is the main driver and i want t insure it

last updated
1 reply
2 users
garnercam 03 Jul 2017

I am a keeper of a car, I am a learner driver, my friend just insured the car temporarily as the main driver, can I insure THE CAR as a named driver on it so that he can teach how to drive regularly. ( he has more that 5 years experience and he is over 30 year olds) and would you give your opinion or an advice.

Thank You

Driver SOS (UK)

Helping with car insurance, driving bans, learning to drive and other motoring issues

Join Community
Driver SOS (UK)

Ask your own questions, comment, vote and do more

This is a premium community which requires a one-time joining fee of £2.99.

This is less than the price of a pint but allows us to keep the community active and helpful and will allow you to ask as many questions as you want and get help with your queries.
2884 members 1212 topics 2221 posts

1 Comment

lenard963 17 Nov 2017

Yes no problem,I insured a car myself that way,and normaly you can have two main drivers over 25