Driver SOS (UK)

Helping with car insurance, driving bans, learning to drive and other motoring issues

Join Community
Driver SOS (UK)
2884 members 1212 topics 2221 posts

How do I nominate a third driver for my mobility car

last updated
3 replies
3 users
saddo 15 Jul 2010

I want to nominate a 3rd driver for my mobility car, how do I go about doing that?


helliott 19 Dec 2010

My daughter is home on holiday for two weeks how do I put her on my ins plus how much?

gices 24 Jul 2012

To add temporary drivers to your policy, you will need to contact RSA Motability (RSAM) on 0500 37 37 37. They will assess whether adding this new driver for a short period will really benefit the disabled person and if circumstances are such, they will then tell you how much extra that's going to cost you.

gices 18 Jul 2010

If you want to nominate a 3rd driver on your mobility car, then you will have to pay a little extra as you are allowed upto 2 drivers. You will have to contact the company with which you got the mobility car and ask to get the third driver insured on the vehicle. They will then tell you how much more that would cost you and tell you what you need to do next.