Doing the driving instructor course with NSW licence

last updated
1 reply
2 users
Amit_1 25 Mar 2009

Hello Sir/Madam

I have been driving in Australia for the last three and half years on my overseas licence. Now I have NSW (New South Wales) full driving licence. Am I able to do the instructor course?

Driver SOS (UK)

Helping with car insurance, driving bans, learning to drive and other motoring issues

Join Community
Driver SOS (UK)

Ask your own questions, comment, vote and do more

This is a premium community which requires a one-time joining fee of £2.99.

This is less than the price of a pint but allows us to keep the community active and helpful and will allow you to ask as many questions as you want and get help with your queries.
2884 members 1212 topics 2221 posts

1 Comment

gices 09 Sep 2009


If you want to do the driving instructor course and you live in New South Wales, then there's no problem because you have a local driving licence. However if you want to teach learner drivers in Australia, then you will have to check with the appropriate department there. Laws and regulations vary from country to country.