Son gave me permission to sell his car, can I sign the V5 form on his behalf?

last updated
0 replies
0 users
scubadiver1 09 Jan 2011

My son has gone to USA to work. He asked me to sell his car and has given me written permission to sell it for him. I have sold his car now, but I want to know if I can sign the V5 on his behalf.

Driver SOS (UK)

Helping with car insurance, driving bans, learning to drive and other motoring issues

Join Community
Driver SOS (UK)

Ask your own questions, comment, vote and do more

This is a premium community which requires a one-time joining fee of £2.99.

This is less than the price of a pint but allows us to keep the community active and helpful and will allow you to ask as many questions as you want and get help with your queries.
2884 members 1212 topics 2221 posts