Driver SOS (UK)

Helping with car insurance, driving bans, learning to drive and other motoring issues

Join Community
Driver SOS (UK)

Received new licence after change of address, do I have to send old one back?

WilliamBaines 19 Aug 2010

i have received my new licence with my new adress on it. Do I have to send my original licence to dvla with the paper part?

last updated
1 reply
2 users

1 Comment

gices 19 Aug 2010

Normally when you request for a change of address, you fill out the counter part (green parper bit of the driving licence) and send it along with your photocard to DVLA. I'm surprised that you didn't send yours back. Did you make an application for lost or damaged licence?