Registered keeper and policy holder at different address

last updated
0 replies
0 users
bets296 31 Aug 2016

Hello. So I'm trying to find out how it works when my dad is the registered keeper of the car and lives under a different address than me however I am the main driver and the only one insured on the car. But I want to change and become the registered keeper so any fines or letters come straight to my address not my dads. I'm wondering if all this process will affect my insurance if I become the registered keeper?

Driver SOS (UK)

Helping with car insurance, driving bans, learning to drive and other motoring issues

Join Community
Driver SOS (UK)

Ask your own questions, comment, vote and do more

This is a premium community which requires a one-time joining fee of £2.99.

This is less than the price of a pint but allows us to keep the community active and helpful and will allow you to ask as many questions as you want and get help with your queries.
2884 members 1212 topics 2221 posts